Thursday 12 November 2015

Advertisers Mood Board Analysis

Advertisers Mood Board Analysis In my advertiser’s mood board, I have used various images that would link to my target audience. Because the genre of my upcoming music magazine is Rap, my target audience is fairly specific. The main target audience that are interested in Rap (from a genders perspective) would be males. This is due to the deep emotions that are portrayed when rapping, and also the fact that the majority of rappers are male themselves. There’s also an element of masculinity within Rap, and this is why men listen to it more than women, to interact with that sense of masculinity. This is why, although there is a minor popularity for Rap from women, the vast majority of my mood board contains male brands or products. For example, brands such as Nike, Adidas, JD, LYNX and Jordan have all been included on my mood board to portray the male gender. Although I’ve said the majority of Rap fans are male, as a whole, the popularity of Rap is due to the fact people like that sort of music. The emotional, fast-pasted intelligence of it all really takes peoples fancy. This is why I have included on my mood board a number of music brands. Brands such as HMV, Lost Wax Records, MTV, Beats Music and Audio Voice Systems. And finally, the audience will be a number of teenagers or young adults. Because of this, I have included a number of social networking brands to portray this demographic. Brands such as Twitter, Facebook and Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment