Thursday 12 November 2015

Target Audience Mood Board Analysis

Target Audience Mood Board Analysis One element of my target audience for Rap is fans of music and rap music in particular. The audience have probably been attracted to the genre by a specific rapper. This is why on my mood board, I have included a various number of different rappers. Famous rappers including Eminem, Stormzy, Fetty Wap, Kanye West, Jay Z and Tupac. These famous rappers start off the trend for people to get into their genre of music. Another part of the target audience that would be associated with Rap would be the male gender. Men like the masculinity of the genre and the emotions that are portrayed. The majority of rapper are male and rap about very sensitive subjects, this is why men can relate to rappers. Therefore, I have included male linked images such as JD, Nike, Adidas and Jordan’s. Rappers lyrics are often very deep and as I previously mentioned, very sensitive. This can attract a very specific because people are going through the subjects/topics that the rappers are rapping about. For example depression, alcoholism, addictions, abuse etc. This is why in my mood board, I have included images of the following: Drugs, self-harm, alcohol, a gun, and abuse and knuckle dusters. Finally, some rappers are very religious, and rap about their religious beliefs. This is why in my mood board I have included a picture of Jesus Christ on the cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment