Friday 26 February 2016

Adult Release

ADULT TALENT AGREEMENT RELEASE Date/s of production/s: 03.12.2015 Talent: Mitch Grimmer Address: N/A Phone No: N/A Model’s Age (at time of production): 17 Name of production: Media magazine THIS TALENT AGREEMENT AND RELEASE (“Agreement”) is dated 26/02/2016 and is between the undersigned photographer (“Photographer”) and the undersigned performer (“I”). Agreement as follows: I hereby grant the undersigned photographer permission to photograph me. I further give my irrevocable consent to photographer to publish the image at his/her place of education with the possibility of uploading the finished project to one of the College’s YouTube or Vimeo channels or official website. I understand that the images may be altered or modified in any manner. I am of legal age and have the full legal capacity to execute this authorisation without the consent or knowledge of any other person. AGREED BY THE PERFORMER PHOTOGRAPHER Signature- Mitch Grimmer Signature- Rob Dennant Print Name: Rob Dennant Print Name- Rob Dennant Date: 26/02/16 Date: 26/02/16

No comments:

Post a Comment