Thursday 18 February 2016

Construction Schedule

Week 1 (11.12.15) – On the first week, i created draft layouts for my products and although I decided not to really look at these that often, it was a learning curve on how to layout my magazine and it gave me various ideas and tips. Week 2 & 3 – (18.12.15/25.12.15) – On these two weeks, I collected photos for the products, going to the studio and a couple of occasions and making sure they were to my standard. I then had to choose the best photos which would best suit the magazine fit and layout purposes. Week 4 & 5 (02.01.16/09.01.16) – On Week 5, I made my cover photo for my magazine. I enjoyed this piece of work my favourite because it was also the most important, making sure you included features that would attract your audience and make them want to buy it, and overall I was very happy with my cover photo. Week 6 & 7 (16.01.16/ 23.01.16) – On these two weeks, I decided to build my contents page. I found this was a hard piece to create because it was key you filled up the whole page with content and made up stories. It was important also to include little features such as page numbers to the stories and sub heading etc. Week 8 & 9 (30.01.16/05.02.16) - On these two weeks, I paid attention on constructing my feature article. I left this area of my product last because I felt it was the most difficult area of the products and would take the most care and consideration. Not saying that I rushed my other two products, because I didn’t, I just had to think more about my feature article and make sure it was accurate and presentable. Week 10 (12.02.16) – On the 10th week, I had finished making necessary changes to my products and I published them to my blog, 100% happy with them. Although in this last week, I didn’t have loads of changes I wanted to make, there were minor things I needed to change to my products and I feel confident and happy about my products now.

No comments:

Post a Comment