Thursday 18 February 2016

Location/Props/Costumes

The location for the photos that I took for my final products was in a studio, using professional soft box lighting, a DSLR camera and a green screen. I couldn't really think of a very good location outside of the studio as to where I could've taken some photos, but I am happy with my decision in using the studio. This is because you can allow yourself high quality, crisp images that aren't going to let you down. The green screen allowed me to choose a specific background for my photo if need be, to suit the colour scheme for my magazine. I didn't use any props during the photo shoot because I didn't feel it was necessary, and I didn't think it would improve the pictures in any way. The costume of the model was a hoodie, tracksuit bottoms and a snap back. These clothes enhance the Rap feel of the magazine and suits the genre and the target audience can relate to this dress code. I got the model to also where a watch to show that Rapers tend to where bling.

No comments:

Post a Comment